The Dream Shake - a Houston Rockets blog: This is bulls--t!!!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This is bulls--t!!!!

ESPN.com listed their award winners for NBA things...

Here's who the panel voted for in the Defensive Player of the Year category:

Kevin Garnett.

Hey, I'm cool with KG. I get it. His team won 65 games. It makes sense. I mean, it's not the correct answer...... Shane Battier is DPOY, but at least I understand the motivation.

What's that? Not a SINGLE person voted for Shane? WTF? And who the hell voted for Josh Smith??? Oh, Scoop Jackson... why am I not surprised? F'n moron. Scoop is a clown.

Kevin Garnett gets 19 votes and Shane gets 0? That's bullshit and you all know it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. thats sad.. i hope shane will do well in the playoff and show them wrong.