The Dream Shake - a Houston Rockets blog: Rockets - things I never want to see again. Ever.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Rockets - things I never want to see again. Ever.

We won. #50. Yes, 50. 14 of them without Yao. Hey, I told you we would win 50!

Now, while we did manage to beat Portland last night... I never, ever, ever want to see this again:


Luis Scola only got 2 FG attempts? No FT attempts? And he was shutout? With 5 fouls to go with it? This is unacceptable!! Luis should never, ever, ever get outscored by Chuck freakin' Hayes. There is no excuse for this! Give Scola the ball!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to invite your reader's to vote for Deke's Finger Wag in the BDL blog's pointless final four! http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie;_ylt=Atqyfq47CHSBbWhM4QuQyV.8vLYF?keyword=BDL+Bedlam+tournament

Unknown said...

You are absolutely right and I meant to post that earlier today (real life job keeps getting in the way)