The Dream Shake - a Houston Rockets blog: Our shamelessness knows no bounds (Blogger Awards)

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our shamelessness knows no bounds (Blogger Awards)

Matt and Corn over at Hardwood Paroxysm has taken on the monumental task of putting together a season-ending "NBA Blogger Awards" - with all sorts of crazy/cool categories. We somehow got mentioned and/or nominated in at least one category that I saw.

And since Lee and I have no shame in self-promotion... okay, *I* have no shame in self-promotion and whoring out this blog for possible new readers or exposure...

VOTE FOR US, DAMMIT!

Here. It's a link. Click on it and vote!

There's even a write in option on most of 'em!

Don't make me have to send Puffy to your house!

I'll even make it easy for you. Highlight the text below:

"The Dream Shake"


and then hit "Ctrl + c"
then find all the areas where it has a write in option...
then hit "Ctrl + v"



... and, abracadabra! You've voted for us!

No comments: