The Dream Shake - a Houston Rockets blog: A message from General Cartman Lee

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A message from General Cartman Lee

Dear Rockets fans,

It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform you that your adopted son Yao Ming was [figuratively] killed in battle on the morning of February 26, 2008, at the Toyota Center in Houston. This season has taken something from all of us, and, although your son seems to be the only casualty so far, know that we all share your pain. Your son did not die in vain. I shall persevere and make San Antonio and Utah my slaves. Because I hate those guys. I hate them so very, very much.

Yours,

General Cartman Lee

4 comments:

Z. Wagner said...

The Rockets will keep winning. They are title bound.

That is all.

Jeremy said...

Neither Luis Scola nor Carl Landry have never not advanced out of the first round of the playoffs. It's. Science.

UofTOrange said...

"It's Science" is my favorite explanation of anything. It is quickly followed by using "If you don't agree with me, you agree with Hitler"

Anonymous said...

Some idiot with a conspiracy theory. As if Yao would do that do his teammates.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/did-yao-shut-it-down-for-beijing-olympics-16271