The Dream Shake - a Houston Rockets blog: The answer is Robert Horry - there is no debate

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The answer is Robert Horry - there is no debate

... nonetheless, I figured I'd pump up this story as much as I can. It's a good debate if you like obvious choices:

"Big Shot Bob" v. "Mr. Big Shot"


I think it's quite obvious that Chauncey Billups isn't even in the same ballpark as Robert Horry. Hell, he's not even in the same league. They are not even playing the same sport when it comes to who is more "clutch".

No offense to Pistons fans, but 7 rings is greater than 1 ring. Always.



Besides, Chauncey might have 2 clutch shots... Horry has 5 minutes worth of YouTube highlights:



Yet we traded him for an aging Charles Barkley. Excuse me, I have to go cry again.

No comments: