The Dream Shake - a Houston Rockets blog: So I guess I predicted 16 in a row

Sunday, February 24, 2008

So I guess I predicted 16 in a row

With the Rockets winning Friday night, that would push my predicted winning streak to 16 in a row. Tonight the guys take on Chicago and try and live up to at least 12 of those. 16 would be the longest winning streak in club history, but first things first.

Chicago Bulls: 22-32 (10-18 on the road) 4-6 in their last 10

Houston Rockets: 35-20 (17-9 at home) 10-0 in their last 10

The Bulls scored 135 the Friday night against the Nuggets. The Rockets have held 8 of their last 9 opponent under 90 points, something has to give.

With the game coming up in 15 minutes I'll keep this nice and short. The Rockets have won 9 of the last 10 versus the Bulls and the last 4 overall.

My prediction? 12 in a row

For another great NBA blog, check out BlogABull, their preview is here

No comments: