The Dream Shake - a Houston Rockets blog: Rockets vs Grizzlies Part 4, The Finale

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rockets vs Grizzlies Part 4, The Finale

It's Rodeo time here in Houston and I am on a cookoff team that plans to wreck shop with our ribs. That means I won't have time to do a long preview as I have about 10 minutes to type this up. Luckily for me the Rockets are destroying, I mean taking on, the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday night. If I am going to have to miss watching a game, this is the one for me to miss.

Memphis Grizzlies: 14-43 (4-23 on the road) 1-9 in their last 10

Houston Rockets: 37-20 (19-9 at home) 10-0 in their last 10

Memphis has won all of 4 games the entire season on the road, at Seattle by 7, at New Jersey by 7, at Orlando by 4 and at Indiana by 18. They've lost 6 in a row overall and 12 in a row on the road. Basically, they suck, badly. A Rockets loss here is unnaceptable even if Yao AND TMac were out.

The Rockets lost to them early in the season when they had absolutely no identity. In the last two wins over the Grizzlies they won by 13 in a game that wasn't even close to that score throughout and by 20 in a game that was even more of a mismatch.

What's my prediction? 14 in a row on the way to 16 in a row.

Oh and Shane will shut Rudy Gay down...again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah???? So, whaddya thinking NOW????