The Dream Shake - a Houston Rockets blog: Lack of Posting Explained

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lack of Posting Explained

I haven't been posting as much as I'd hoped lately, but I have good reason!

My second son was born yesterday: Austin Ryan - 20 inches, 7lbs 11.5 oz
No Rockets' infant clothes with us, but we'll be sure to toss some on him by Game 1.

He looks about 800 years old in that picture, but it's the best I have for now

Expect my season predictions up before the weekend is over! And as a quick preview, I think Dave's prediction is a little light in the wins column.

5 comments:

Ben Q. Rock said...

Austin Ryan Ihatethejazz Grammier.

Congratulations.

RJ said...

Congratulations!

That sure looks like Women's Hospital of Texas. My son was born there Sunday and we've got pictures of him in the same cap and a very similar blanket.

Hopefully since you've already got another child you aren't going to try to stay at the hospital and sleep on that crummy little bench!

UofTOrange said...

Yep, Texas Women's indeed!

We are in the exact same room we were in two years ago when my first son was born. Pretty crazy that it worked out that way.

The wife had a c-section, so I am indeed on the crappy couch, the other boy is at his grandmother's house. I did bring one of those memory foam pads, so it's not nearly as bad as it could be

Jeffrey Hardy Quah said...

'grats!

Basketball John said...

Late with this too.

Congrats. We had our second boy as well back in June.

Perhaps they'll grow up and take over these blogs when we're long gone.