The Dream Shake - a Houston Rockets blog: Major Mistakes and How You Correct Them

Monday, January 28, 2008

Major Mistakes and How You Correct Them

A few days back I did the midseason awards article and I meant to have some predictions in it. I didn't, and I haven't forgiven myself yet. I even ran stairs today to punish myself. Without further ado I present to you:


The Dream Shake How the Rockets Will Finish the Season Prediction Chart

That's right, you read it here first, I'm predicting a 10 game winning streak. I even went with the old school Red and Yellow because this is the type of run the mid 90s Rockets would go on.
Interestingly, Dave and I had different ways of getting there, but we both see something pretty close to the same.
Now go out and prove me right gentlemen and Rafer.

No comments: